Review of Empower Network 15K Per Month Formula
What am I talking about? If you are already an Empower Network Affiliate and you have not upgraded to the 15k Formula yet, you need to read on and find out what is in it. If you have not joined Empower Network yet, also read on and find out what you are missing! Detailed lessons about starting your blog, facebook marketing, online and offline marketing strategies, this list goes on. I was blown away by it all, and by the time I was finished listening to the entire program, I was on my way bogging, placing ads, using article marketing robot, and really really excited! Even after one lesson you are inspired to get going and begin the process.
Either David Wood and/or Dave Sharpe start each segment and guide you through, introducing each guest speaker and often adding their own wisdom at the end of each lesson.And what a line up of expert speakers they have rounded up! They give very educational material out every time, so take notes!
There are 6 lessons with an additional 3 bonus lessons
Each one is different and each one is extremely valuable. Most of the lessons are 2 to 3 hours long. I just cannot express how much information is here!
- The first lesson is all about Compelling Content. Kris Darty talks about the 5 elements of good content. Next is Stephanie Daneke who describes how to put personality into your content. Tracey Walker speaks about h tags, keywords and ranking. She has had phenomenal success since joining Empower Network.
- In the second lesson we learn about how to Syndicate. First we hear from Facebook group experts Toby and Layla Black as they explain their “Rock Star Marketing”. We hear next from Cynthia, “Social Cowgirl”. She discusses RSS feeds and automatic syndication. Nicole Cooper talks about branding yourself, Chris Rocheleau on social syndication strategies and using tribe pro, and one of my favorites was Tracey Walker on compelling content. She has had phenomenal success since joining Empower Network. We here from newcomer Lawrence Tam who has been making tons of money fast.
- Lesson three presents us with John MRoz and ranking keywords, deep content and finding a niche. He also goes over using google keyword tool. Rob Fore is next with SERP, SEO quake, back links and article marketing.
- Lesson four has Sophia Rashkin discussing paid advertising, conversion ratios, metric goals and tweaking your ads. James Soriano gives an in depth lesson on SOLO ADS. David Sharpe helps us learn about Facebook ads, and finally one of my favorites to listen to was Alex Zubarev. He felt so real and down to earth, even with his russian accent!
- In Lesson five we have Ed Pryzbylski talking about offline strategies such as voice broadcasting. Then we were treated to Chris Cambell on direct mail marketing.
- Lesson six is all about Advanced Leadership Strategies. It is very in depth and one of the longer of the series, over 3 and 1/2 hours of information.
- Lesson seven has Chris Rochelleau with article marketing robot, directories, and SEO Link Robot.
- Lesson eight gives us Chuck Marshall on magazine ads. He talks about how he will use 2 paid cycles to test out each ad, and how he uses AWEBER .
- Lesson nine is with David Wood on the Power of Positioning and consultative selling.
As you can see Empower Network 15K per month Formula covers A LOT of topics. As a beginner watching all this, I was really surprised at how many different ways you can market online and offline. Which is a good thing because we all can’t be good at everything. Some strategies appealed to me which do not involve phone calls. On the other hand, some people might thrive with this.
While you listen to these lessons they also provide you with personal challenges from David Wood and David Sharpe, frequently at the end of some of the lessons. I found these very helpful in keeping my spirits up and keeping myself on track.
That is the big question. Obviously the Empower Network 15K Per Month Formula is something that can help you with your business, whether you are already an affiliate of Empower Network or just investigating it.
watch this video, join my husband Chris Tuttle and I on our way to financial freedom!